Added value is being redefined; good service overcomes ‘old-school’ values like packaging and pricing, but great service extends beyond answering the phone and solving problems. It’s understanding what the client wants, anticipating their future needs and learning from their past challenges.
We want to surprise our customers whenever we can; whether it’s by replying to e-mails within 30 minutes, chasing that supplier on the weekend, or making sure that feature they’ve been missing really is on its way.
You are the proud frontline of this company; you thoroughly believe in creating good karma by solving those tricky questions, enjoy technical puzzles, but also know the importance of following up with leads and reaching out to existing customers to keep them happy. You sincerely believe that real service does not stop at 5pm. With this mentality, you are set to become a cornerstone of maintaining the MessageBird culture.
- You are the voice of the company, and interact in a friendly, professional and personal way
- You have a get shit done mentality
- You have excellent analytical skills and know how to prioritise
- You look beyond a customer’s immediate needs
- You are motivated as well as a motivator!
- You ensure content is accurate and accessible for your colleagues and customers
- You can identify where information is missing and know how to get it
- You have a technical aptitude and can relay more complex technical concepts in simplified terms
- You match one of the following language profiles:
- Fluent (Native spoken & written) in Dutch and English, with preferably one of the other core languages; German, French, Spanish OR
- Fluent (Native spoken & written) in English and German, with preferably one of the other core languages; Spanish, French, Dutch
** We will only contact you regarding your application if your profile shows the language requirement is met and looks to be an overall match **