MessageBird is a Cloud Communications provider of global proportion. Our customers are based in 100+ countries and send billions of messages through our gateway. With the help of our connected network, they can reach every single country in the world every time. As our teams are growing rapidly, we're looking for the right person to act as the gatekeeper for our CEO.
As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you’ll give Robert full support on the day-to-day. Whether it's providing administrative assistance, preparing meetings, making travel arrangements or managing his email and agenda: you're the go-getter who keeps him on top of his game. You need to have strong communication skills, a sharp mind, a knack for reading people and an independent attitude to get shit done.
- Manage Robert's agenda, resolve calendar conflicts and reschedule appointments
- Sounding board and confidant to keep Robert well informed and help facilitate decision making
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Prepare, coordinate, and facilitate varying types of meetings
- Plan and coordinate international travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assistance of daily administration with high attention to detail
- and... whatever else you discover you need to do on the go
- You have 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar hyper-growth environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree and a strategic thinking mindset
- Excellent time, project and event management skills
- You readily take responsibility and can think on your feet
- You are an independent worker who loves working in a supporting role
- You are a master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks and projects
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English