With offices around the globe and a platform that hosts the world’s fastest, most reliable business communications APIs, MessageBird is growing rapidly. In order to continue to keep up with our rapid growth, our Finance Team is looking for a skilled, communicative, GL Accountant. Our ideal candidate has a degree in accounting or equivalent business experience, as well as client facing experience. Together with our Finance team which consists of four people, you’ll help build MessageBird’s financial backbone as we continue to disrupt the trillion dollar telecom industry.
- Process financial data in the organization's financial administration (accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger).
- Act as contact person for clients and vendors with regard to finance-related questions.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing payments.
- Assisting role with the preparation of the annual accounts.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software. Working knowledge of Net Suite is a plus
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Enjoys working in an ever changing, high-growth environment
- Team player with strong communicative skills
- High degree of accuracy and laser sharp attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated
Proficiency in Dutch and English
MessageBird is at the forefront of disrupting the telecommunications industry. Headquartered in beautiful Amsterdam with growing offices in San Francisco and Singapore, we have been profitable since our founding in 2011 and just recently raised the largest series A funding round ever for a European software company. Some of our notable benefits include:
- Get access to the best gear. We'll provide everything you need to do what you do.
- Our lunch chef keeps us well-fed and productive with healthy meals and snacks.
- Whether it's movie nights, Friday beers, or company trips, or bi-monthly IPAs & APIs, we love bonding with our team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with talented, intelligent and driven colleagues.
- Our team hails from all over the world, representing over 20 nationalities.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- A company culture that focuses on working hard and smart, and Getting Shit Done
Please note that we do not offer visa sponsorship for this position.