MessageBird is disrupting the trillion dollar telecom industry, and we’re growing fast. Our customers are based in 100+ countries and send billions of messages through our gateway. After an amazing year that included a substantial Series A investment, we’re not only growing our market share, but also our company. As more talented people fill our ranks, we’re looking for an HR coordinator to help us manage our ever-growing nest of birds.
As our ambitious HR Coordinator you will be instrumental in assisting our HR team to compile reports, work with HR technology and manage system request and issues that arise. We’re a data-driven company, so you enjoy working with data and are always looking to grow your knowledge of HR analytics and technology. Being a good project coordinator is a must, since you’ll be responsible for identifying project needs, define requirements, and build and implement project plans and HR tools.
- HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements on issues like working conditions, performance management
- Designing, building and supporting MessageBird’s new hire experience
- Responsible for international onboarding of new hires including distribution and collection of new hire documentation
- Assist with implementation of MessageBird’s new HR system (Bamboo)
- Work with HR generalists to support employee needs, and bring solutions through use of data and technology
- Partner with stakeholders and other internal functions to manage and improve HR Operations workflows
- Make recommendations to improve the HR tech stack to automate processes, implement web-based self-service features and minimise administrative overhead
- Ensure integrity of HR data
- Participate in compensation, benefits, payroll, and analytics projects as assigned
- At least 2 years experience preferable in fast growing tech company
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field of studies
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- You are flexible and communicative
- Effective organisational skills
- Professional communication skills in Dutch and English
- This position is based at our HQ in Amsterdam
Please note that we do not offer visa sponsorship for this position.