We’re a young company that’s redefining the telecom space and we’re growing fast. You can find MessageBird offices in Amsterdam, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, and we’re only getting started. To help us stay on top of our legal game, we’re looking for a Legal Associate Commercial Contracts to join our team!
We think fast and on our feet. As Legal Associate, you need to be able to keep up the pace, while keeping your cool to make sure that all our contracts are solid. You’d become an integral part of keeping MessageBird flying, since you handle the contract procedures MessageBird issues world-wide.
Since our headquarters is based in Amsterdam, we’re looking for a legal professional with a Dutch Law Degree with perfect working knowledge of the Dutch and English languages. So, are you the cool-headed and detail oriented Legal Associate we’re looking for?
- Manage contract procedures: reviewing, draft, negotiate, amend all sorts of contracts;
- Liaise with external (clients/vendors/suppliers) and internal (sales/product/procurement) contacts and make sure solid and reliable contracts are processed in a timely manner;
- Find balance between speed and accuracy;
- Be the legal representation of MessageBird towards several external parties;
- Attend (international) calls, meetings and events;
- Research, analyse and comprehend (international) telecom laws, regulations and codes of conduct, applicable to MessageBird’s services.
- 2-4 years working experience, relevant experience in contract law gained at a law firm or in-house legal department of an international company;
- A Dutch law degree;
- Well organised, stress-resistant and autonomous – able to work both independently as well as in multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in Dutch, English and preferably other languages;
- Able to follow procedures while also able to think outside-the-box;
- Able to distinguish ‘must-haves’ and ‘nice-to-haves’ in contracts;
- Eager in finding pragmatic solutions and service-minded;
- Responsible, representative, and flexible;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines;
- Proven experience with commercial contracts;
- Proven experience in Telecom will be considered an advantage;
- Full time position
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated!