With offices around the globe and a platform that hosts the world’s fastest, most reliable business communications APIs, MessageBird is growing rapidly. Our marketing team is looking to take on a proactive and energetic intern who is ready to help our brand reach new levels of visibility and engagement. As our Marketing Intern you’ll be assisting with visual and written content creation, product launches, social media marketing, and other marketing efforts within your realm of interest.
- Create and execute plans for visual and written content to be released through our online communication channels
- Work with marketing team to create and execute campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing team during product launches, press announcements, etc.
- Generate ideas to expand MessageBird's audience, work with marketing team to create plans based on those ideas, and then execute them independently
- Add new and engaging content to our existing social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Set and achieve long-term goals related to increased engagement, visibility and/or followers on Social Media channels
- Take initiative in any other areas of marketing as you see fit
- Fluent (native-level) spoken and written English skills
- Background or currently enrolled in Marketing or Communication studies
- Organized self starter
- Interested in tech, with an aptitude to understand basic concepts related to our platform
- Social and enthusiastic