MessageBird is growing fast and we need an ambitious marketeer to take our marketing to new heights. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead and oversee all marketing operations of the company. As our Marketing Manager, you’ll translate our values into a clearly defined, data-driven marketing strategy and vision. You’ll complement the growth of our technical platforms by increasing our brand recognition, influence and exposure.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Define strong Marketing KPI’s whilst ensuring that efficient metrics are in place for measurement - including analyzing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Design and coordinate promotional (paid marketing) campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across different channels.
- Organize events and congresses.
- Produce in-depth and data-driven trend reports.
- You love innovation, both in products and in how to market them.
- You have a focus on constant improvement.
- You’re a self starter who is passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- You have a proven track record of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the Internet or SaaS space and are used to work with customer-centric data.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in successfully leading, supporting and growing a marketing team.
- Fluent in English with outstanding written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to write product literature, case studies, press releases, and white papers.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA would be a plus.