MessageBird is a truly global Cloud Communications provider, our customers based in 100+ countries send billions of messages and reach every single country in the world. With growing teams in 7 offices in 4 continents we are faced with the complexity of getting the right message to the right customer at the right time.
Our customers vary greatly across regions and sizes, a hospital in Myanmar has different needs from a multinational in Sweden or a hyper growth bay area startup. As a Marketing Operations Manager you will be tasked with building out the infrastructure that allows us to surface the right information to our customers when they need it. You will help build out our lead scoring models and marketing automation flow. As part of the Growth team, you will continuously be running experiments looking to optimize our systems but will also work cross-functionally with the marketing, sales and customer success teams.
- Optimize our marketing automation for onboarding and nurturing across all channels
- Improve lead scoring mechanism, incorporating behaviour and customer traits
- Partner closely with the content marketing team to advice on development of collateral used in email automation and retargeting efforts
- Identify opportunities for technological and process improvement, quantify the impact, and drive decision making process
- Work directly with marketing, design, analytics, operations and engineering teams to build world-class marketing infrastructure that drives significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, and revenue
- Help build and grow the growth function
- 4-6 years of relevant marketing operations experience, preferably managing technology platforms
- Quantitative analytical skills, including experience with Excel and SQL
- Strong knowledge of relevant marketing and sales technologies, specifically lead scoring and Salesforce
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation platforms: Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, or similar
- Experience in marketing channels (Email, Facebook Ads, Display, etc.)
- Experience creating, deploying and optimizing complex email marketing and nurture campaigns
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Prioritize projects based on impact
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience with back-end development
- Experience working with BI tools like Looker
- Computer Science background
- Proficient in SQL
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated!