As a Product Designer at MessageBird, you will be an active part of the Product team. You will be working with product managers, front-end developers and other designers to put together visuals, brand assets, interfaces and experiences for a variety of users. With a focus on ease-of-use and clean, simple aesthetics, we hope to make every interaction with our brand as pleasant as possible.
- Analysing and understanding our users, their goals and their preferences.
- Developing a wide range of visual deliverables; mockups, advertising material, sales presentations, user personas and design research findings.
- Experimenting with new ideas, making sure the company’s aesthetic evolves over time.
- Helping maintain our internal style guide, and developing style guides for other products or sub-brands.
- Making sure design elements are used consistently and in the appropriate manner.
- Contributing to our page on Dribbble.
- You are comfortable and experienced using vector based applications, like Adobe Illustrator.
- You have an awesome portfolio that can either be mailed or viewed online.
- You are independent and more than capable of working alone.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant, professional work experience.
- You can animate your designs and create epic GIFs in Adobe After Effects, or a similar program.
- You are a talented free-hand sketcher and illustrator, creating quick mockups of ideas within minutes.
- You think it’s awesome to see your designs on shirts, worn by your colleagues, friends and MessageBird users.
- You have experience using Nerf Guns.