The telecom industry is fragmented by different technologies, regulations and infrastructure. We are disrupting this trillion dollar industry by transforming complicated technology into simple but powerful solutions.
We’ve built our own Smart-Routing™ algorithm in-house, and it’s connected to over 900 mobile operators worldwide through which we send millions of messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a regionally located Routing Manager (APAC) to provide local insights, optimise performance and ensure we deliver products our customers love — someone who is precise, resourceful and gets shit done!
Working closely with our Strategic Partnership Team you will be responsible for bringing our regional SMS products to market and ensuring that they remain world class.
- Ensure performance of our Smart-Routing™ algorithm is constantly optimised and meets the needs of the market
- Define and implement our routing strategy for your region
- Deliver products that our customers will love
- Take charge of technical implementation and maintenance of Operator/Supplier connections
- Become the go-to for local routing queries and keep our knowledge bases up to date with the latest local and regional trends
- Review pricing data for accuracy to enable key decision-making
- You have an analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
- You can translate commercial opportunities into technical realities.
- You are a self-starter, define your strategy and know how to execute i.e. get shit done. We are BIG on culture.
- Telco background is preferable, the ideal candidate has a grasp of SS7 technology.
- Ability to travel regionally up to once a month and quarterly to HQ in Amsterdam.