MessageBird is a communications platform that is simplifying and improving business-customer interactions through a world class set of enterprise grade APIs. As we continue to expand our website, feature sets, and product offerings, we’re looking for a driven and experienced content marketer to take our content to new heights.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Content Marketer to increase our content output, readership and customer base. As part of our Marketing Team, you’ll develop a sound content strategy to be carried out with the help of your fellow content creators, defining goals and measuring reach continually.
- Set the thought leadership agenda and develop a content roadmap to support it.
- Author compelling content across different channels (web, blog, social media, video, e-mail)
- Work with team to produce high quality content on a regular basis, which includes customer case studies, blogs, infographics, videos, white papers, benchmark reports, etc. that engages and converts our target customers.
- Transform technical content, use cases and abstract concepts into meaningful, business-relevant messaging that furthers MessageBird’s reputation as an industry leader in delivering high-value content to its customers.
- Develop content strategies, promotion and distribution plans that drive readership and conversions.
- Deliver integrated campaigns to generate and nurture leads.
- Establish and enforce editorial guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Analyze content performance and use data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results.
- Partner with Team Leads on marketing and content needs for prospects, customers and partners.
- Define social strategies in order to effectively promote co-marketing and demand generation programs.
- Use data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs on all identified marketing and sales channels.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally in an enterprise SaaS company.
- You are curious, inquisitive, and excellent at creative problem-solving.
- You know how to tackle complex projects or concepts and multitask under pressure, in a fast-paced work environment.
- You have exceptional storytelling, brand writing and social marketing skills.
- You are proactive and organized with experience in creating and carrying out long-term content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.