Who we are
MessageBird is on a mission to modernize and simplify the overcomplicated space of customer communication. As the only leading cloud communications platform with its own telecommunications carrier infrastructure, MessageBird connects 15,000 global enterprises to their customers via the fastest and most reliable SMS, Voice and Chat APIs in the world.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Content Marketer to take the lead in increasing our content output, readership and customer base. As part of our Marketing Team, you’ll develop a content strategy to be carried out with the help of your fellow content writers, defining goals and measuring reach continually. We’re looking for someone with a track record of success in:
- Authoring compelling content across different channels (web, blog, social media, e-mail).
- Working with team to produce high quality content on a regular basis, which includes customer case studies, blogs, infographics, white papers, benchmark reports, etc. that engage and convert our target customers.
- Transforming technical content, use cases and abstract concepts into meaningful, business-relevant messaging that furthers MessageBird’s reputation as an industry leader in delivering high-value content to its customers.
- Developing content strategies, promotion and distribution plans that drive readership and conversions.
- Delivering integrated campaigns to generate and nurture leads.
- Establishing and enforcing editorial guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Analyzing content performance and using data insights to iterate, improve and maximize results.
- Providing other departments with marketing and content material for prospects, customers and partners.
- Defining social strategies in order to effectively promote co-marketing and demand generation programs.
- Using data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs on all identified marketing and sales channels.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally in an enterprise SaaS company.
- You are curious, inquisitive, and excellent at creative problem-solving.
- You know how to tackle complex projects or concepts and multitask under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- You have exceptional storytelling, brand writing and social marketing skills.
- You are proactive and organized with experience in creating and carrying out long-term content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
MessageBird is at the forefront of disrupting the telecommunications industry. Headquartered in beautiful Amsterdam with growing offices in San Francisco and Singapore, we have been profitable since our founding in 2011 and just recently raised the largest series A funding round ever for a European software company. Some of our notable benefits include:
- Get access to the best gear. We'll provide everything you need to do what you do.
- Our lunch chef keeps us well-fed and productive with healthy meals and snacks.
- Fresh Apparel. Our team loves to represent, so clear out a drawer for some new shirts and sweaters.
- Whether it's movie nights, Friday beers, or company trips, or bi-monthly IPAs & APIs, we love bonding with our team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with talented, intelligent and driven colleagues.
- Our crew hails from all over the world, representing over 20 nationalities.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- A company culture that focuses on working hard and smart, and Getting Shit Done.