The telecom industry is fragmented by different technologies, regulations and infrastructure. Communication is shifting from hardware to software and we are at the forefront of this change. We transform complicated technology into one simple API.
Our SMS, Chat and Voice solutions connect you to 7 billion phones worldwide. We are a fast growing technology company disrupting the trillion dollar telecom market and have experienced staggering growth in our first five years. We've only just begun.
What do we do?
Our Support team is the proud frontline of this company; with our Product team making sure that our platform looks amazing and is easy to use, we’re there to help our customers make the best possible use of our service. We add that extra value to the user experience by deconstructing a sometimes complex product into digestible chunks; assisting both our Sales team internally and our Enterprise customers externally.
We set high standards for our Support as this is part of how we are mixing up the industry; whether it’s by replying to emails within 30 minutes or chasing that supplier on the weekend - our knowledge of the product and local telecom market(s) means we can provide clarity and find the most suitable solutions to our customer’s communication challenges.
We think fast on our feet as a team, help each other out and go that extra mile for both our customers and our colleagues.
What do you bring?
- You work well alongside Sales teams and are able to facilitate a smooth transition for onboarding customers into going live.
- You are able to increase customer satisfaction through excellent relationship management.
- You get a rush out of fixing an issue at the speed of light for that key customer.
- You’re a motivator as well as motivated!
- You have a get shit done mentality and can work under pressure with KPI targets.
- You are able to influence and achieve higher product adoption through knowing and understanding the needs of our customers.
- You have a knack for recognising Sales opportunities and how to handle these.
- You can assist the Sales team efforts for new business growth through increased customer advocacy and reference-ability.
- You can work independently but know where to find and ask for information when it’s missing (Go & get it!)
- You have a minimum of 2 years of (B2B) Support experience (dealing with large Enterprise customers is a bonus)
- You speak fluent (native-level) English with one, preferably two other languages, fluently.
What do we offer you?
- A chance to be a part of one of the most ambitious, fastest growing communications provider in the world
- A company culture to brag about
- Amazing colleagues that are passionate and skilled in their field
- All the gear you need to ‘fly’ as a MessageBird.
- Swag to keep you looking fresh (clear out some space in your closet)
- Competitive salary