MessageBird is disrupting the trillion dollar telecom industry, and we’re growing fast. Our customers are based in 100+ countries and send billions of messages through our gateway. After an amazing year that included a substantial Series A investment, we’re not only growing our market share, but also our company. As more talented people fill our ranks, we’re looking for an Talent Acquisition Partner to help us manage our ever-growing nest of birds.
MessageBird is looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to help drive the non technical side meet it’s hiring targets.
You will work as part of a fast growing People Ops team and have huge impact on a the growth of our company through innovative hiring strategies that meet our business needs and exceed candidate expectations.
- Recruit top talent globally and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Wow every candidate so they walk away happy
- 5 years of recruiting experience in an agency and corporate setting
- Experience closing sales, marketing and business development roles
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- This position is based at our HQ in Amsterdam but will support hiring managers globally