MessageBird is a communications platform that is simplifying and improving the communication between business and customers with a world-class set of enterprise grade communication APIs. We work hard to expand our website, feature sets and product offerings every day and we’re growing fast. That’s why we’re looking for a driven and experienced UX Designer to help our Product and Design Teams make the MessageBird domain easier to use than ever.
Design plays a crucial role in the creation and packaging of our communication tools. We depend on our Designers to innovate and optimize every element of our brand to give our customers an experience they can’t get enough of. Our team is always evolving and working together to create thoughtful products and experiences.
You’ll work within the Product and Design Teams to define language, visuals and strategies for our products. With your fellow Designers, you’ll develop and expand product design systems and branding in a highly collaborative environment where everyone’s input is valued.
- Analyse and understand our users, their goals and their preferences
- Deliver a variety of assets like mockups, wireframes and flow diagrams
- Iterate improvements to new and existing flows and features to ensure our users get the best experience from our products
- Help define and use consistent UX practises that relate to our company values and design principles
- Make sure design elements are used consistently and appropriately
- Work closely with Front-end Developers, Product Designers and Product Owners to create experiences and products our customers will love
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional working experience
- You are well on your way to being a true expert in either UI and UX design
- You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use in terms of UX
- You have experience designing for businesses, developer-focused products, creating experiences, and designing for different devices (mobile & desktop)
- You love working with other Designers to learn and grow as a team
- You are comfortable and experienced in using vector-based applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- You are entirely capable of creating prototypes of your own design using Sketch, Invision, Framer, etc.
- You’re a great communicator and can explain your rationale behind proposals
- You are an independent self-starter who is more than capable of working on your own
- You are extremely attentive to detail
You have an awesome portfolio that can either be emailed or viewed online