MessageBird is a Cloud Communications provider of global proportion. Our customers are based in 100+ countries and send billions of messages through our gateway. With the help of our connected network, they can reach every single country in the world every time. As our teams are growing rapidly, we're looking for the right person to help make sure our rapidly growing teams are well equipped to face the complexity of getting the right message to the right customer at the right time.
As a VP of People Operations you’ll be a key leader on the executive team. Your role is to help build an environment that finds, grows and nurtures amazing talent worldwide. We currently have 3 locations: our HQ in Amsterdam and our satellite offices Singapore and San Francisco. We aim to open offices in both Sydney and NYC in 2018.
- Partnering with the CEO and Executive team to advise on all strategic initiatives across MessageBird.
- Optimise MessageBird to ensure we continue to hire, develop and create team members that contribute to a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Be one step ahead of the business in terms of building leadership, management and individual development plans.
- Use data and experience to shape all People Operations programmes.
- Be Coach and Manager to the People Operations team consisting of Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Facilities.
- Work across the company to develop our EVP into one of the most enviable in the world.
- Hands on, experienced operator as a Leader within world-class technology businesses, consulting and executing at the highest levels of business leadership.
- This is not your first startup. You carry 'scaling scars' and can proactively inform and optimise at a strategic and operational level before the growing pains show themselves.
- A history of invaluable knowledge and a strong active network from technology organisations where you have worked for, and with, the best.
- You see Recruiting as a key tool in building great companies and not as something to be outsourced.
- A demonstrable history of both operational and strategic delivery, as well as a history of the execution of innovative People programmes that show a demonstrable net contribution.
- Compelling, engaging leader that others are inspired by who can back their ideas with logic and data, blended with compassion and experience.
- Genuinely excited by what MessageBird is building and prepared to commit to “getting shit done”.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated!